Whether your automation need is project execution or pre-purchase risk management, we boast a "deep bench" of senior engineers in machine vision and industrial robots, as well as a broad team of experts in 3D vision and machine learning.
Raw data, no matter how granular, demands context. Our decades of experience in machine vision and industrial robots provide the tools you need to turn raw data into actionable intelligence that can directly impact your business.
We help you leverage the talents of your production team to deliver meaningful messaging to your market, especially with technical product benefits. We also produce unique content such as demonstration videos and our "pandemic-proof" trade show booth.
Below are detailed descriptions of deliverables provided by the FOVity team to help automation suppliers navigate the competitive North American market. Contact us to learn how we might help you grow your business.
Add a description about this category
An Eastern European manufacturer of 3D scanners and vision-guided bin-picking software sought to expand into North America. The professionals at FOVity Advisors provided assistance with:
- Site selection for its engineering facility;
- Development and management of its sales channel;
- Strategic partnerships with North American automation suppliers.
Although progress was delayed for a time by COVID, the company has since recovered and resumed its growth trajectory.
An well-established German brand for sensors, encoders, and digital cameras sought to add its smart camera line to its North American lineup. The professionals at FOVity:
- Provided technical Use Cases to highlight the unique product features;
- Prepared promotional content to leverage the strong German brand in North America
- Managed the sales channel, introducing a unique value-add solutions package.
The results were a 2X Year over Year increase over a four-year period.
A successful Japanese security lens manufacturer required alternative sales channel for its new factory automation lenses. The professionals at FOVity:
- Launched an education campaign illustrating the qualitative differences between standard and high-resolution lenses;
- Introduced the manufacturer to automation channel partners.
- Provided Use Cases and promotional content to tout the benefits of the FA offering.
This resulted in a shift in brand awareness and a significant sales increase.
A leading manufacturer of machine vision lighting was updating its products. It needed someone with a thorough understanding of machine vision applications to perform a "deep dive" competitive analysis.
The professionals at FOVity:
- Researched competitors, tabulating relevant product features;
- Presented the data in a convenient form for interpretation by decision makers.
This provided management with a clear understanding not only of its own strengths and weaknesses but also of its competitors.